Members of the SeniorLiving.org community, are you a tech whiz ready to strut your stuff?
If you've got mad tech skills, and you're not afraid to show it, then join our
Become a Viral Video Star! Contest.
You may find yourself $300 richer… and going viral on YouTube!
SeniorLiving.org is looking for outgoing people from our community who know tech and can teach it via video. To prove it, we want you to make a short, how-to video where you instruct older adults on something technical. Maybe you can help them to organize their digital photos or set up Zoom so they have better family virtual visits. Whatever tech you decide to teach, whether you do it yourself or have friends and family help you behind the camera, simply star in an explainer video like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK3PugVUnII.
Submit your video below on or before 7/31/21. Then, SeniorLiving.org will pick a winner based on the video submission, including your on-camera presence and tech knowledge. Are you ready for your close-up?
Not only will the winner get $300, but we hope to have them star in future videos for SeniorLiving.org. Watch the video below, and then go shoot your own. You'll be helping older adults by sharing your knowledge and helping yourself earn money through a new side hustle.
Terms and Conditions
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Centerfield Media Holding Company, a Delaware corporation (“Centerfield”) whose principal office is located at 12130 Millennium Dr #600, Los Angeles, CA 90094.
- Employees of Centerfield or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only citizens of the United States are eligible to participate.
- THIS COMPETITION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via Centerfield. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on Centerfield's applicable website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that Centerfield can notify the winner of the results.
- Entrants agree to YouTube's contest policies and guidelines located at https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1620498?hl=en
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- One winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The selection process will be at the discretion of the Centerfield team. The winner will be required to complete certain tasks determined by Centerfield.
- The winner will be notified by email within 15 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner specifically acknowledges that a $300 cash prize shall be provided by Centerfield.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and to the extent prohibited by applicable law will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Centerfield is not liable for any claims or threats resulting from this competition
- Centerfield's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be considered.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with YouTube.
Entrants may only submit a single video.
Video must not only show your presence on camera, but also include a demonstration of your tech skills.
Video should be 5 minutes or less in length. They must include:
- Introduction, in which you must mention:
- Your name
- Your age
- Where you live
- What tech you feel qualified to teach
- A demonstration of your tech and teaching abilities
Before being declared a winner, entrants must provide proof, such as copy of a driver's license, that shows their details in their introduction were true. The demonstration will be on a topic of their own choosing. Each video submission must be accompanied by a statement that allows us to use the content in whatever way we deem fit.
Video must be submitted via either Dropbox or Google Drive link below.
$300 Cash for 1st place.
Official Entry Form