Please read the entire page before you create a new listing.
Adding a listing for a service or facility is totally FREE but we ask you to support us in exchange for this service.
There are 3 Ways to support SeniorLiving.Org:
- Create a complete listing with photos, costs and every possible detail that potential customers want to see. You can upload up to 10 images.
If you are planning on creating a minimal listing with no pictures and no reviews from your customers, please don't waste your time and ours. Half-complete listings don't stand out in the tens of thousands of listings anyway's so it is not worth the effort of creating a listing if you are not going to help build a good user experience.
- Have your current customers write reviews about your services on this site. Our users want to hear what your existing seniors have to say about your service.
- Link to SeniorLiving.Org. In order to compete with the paid listing services, we need links send us traffic so that users can see your free listing. Feel free to place this image on your home page after you create a quality listing.
- We also ask that you Google Plus One any pages on the site that you like.
Please consider what type of support you wish to do before opening an account.
Our Senior Living Directories include:
- Active Senior Living
- Retirement communities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Alzheimer's Or Dementia Care Centers
- Independent Living Facilities
- In-Home Senior Care Services including companion care, personal transpiration and live-in caretakers
- Retirement Communities
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care and Adult Day Care
Just review your options and then click on the link below to open a new account on our sister site (Assisted Senior Living). Your listing will be placed on both sites simultaneously. After you create an account, you will receive an email with information about creating listings.
Editing Existing Listings
If you operate a service that is listed on this site that was originally created based on government/public data, please create a new listing and then request that the original listing is deleted (by sending us both listing URLs).
If you would like to use the following graphic for linking to SeniorLiving.Org, feel free.